Serta Perfect Sleeper Summerlin Plush Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery. Optional Adjustable Base.
- Helps reduce tossing and turning
- Encourages proper back support and alignment
- Promotes airflow for more balanced temperature
- Isolates motion to minimize the impact of partner movement
- Resists sagging and edge roll-off
- Provides enhanced cushioning with 2 layers of foam
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Twin: 75”x39”x12”; 39lb.
- Twin XL: 80”x39”x12”; 41lb.
- Full: 75”x54”x12”; 54lb.
- Queen and Queen Split: 80”x60”x12”; 65lb.
- King: 80”x76”x12”; 82lb.
- California King: 84”x72”x12”; 82lb.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Summerlin Plush mattress combines two layers of Serta’s advanced memory foam materials with a premium all-foam support system.
- Comfort Level: Plush
- 1” EverCool® Plus Memory Foam
- 2” Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam
- 2” Serta PillowSoft® Foam
- 6” ComfortLast® Foam Core with Ultimate Edge® Foam Encasement
Adjust to a new level of affordable comfort. The Serta Motion Essentials adjustable foundation allows to adjust the head and foot of your mattress, so customers can find the perfect level of comfort and support that is right for them. Plus, the latest version has upgraded to a wireless remote, with one-touch zero gravity and Easy Connect that syncs two bases.
- Wireless Remote: allows to easily raise and lower the head and foot of the mattress
- One-touch zero gravity: ZERO-G adjusts legs to a higher level than the heart helping to relieve pressure from the lower back and promote circulation
- One-touch flat: preset button to return the base to a flat position
- Easy Connect: easily synchronize two bases with one remote
- Quiet Motor: head and foot motors engineered to preserve a peaceful sleep environment by creating very little noise when activated
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.