Shake Trainer Dog-Training Tool
Sometimes a dog’s excitement can manifest itself in unwanted behaviors, such as chewing furniture, hopping up on the couch, or making unsound arguments such as deeming The Empire Strikes Back the worst entry in the trilogy. Fortunately, the Shake Trainer helps owners correct poor pooch conduct with a simple flick of the wrist. This training tool, designed to ergonomically fit a human paw, emits a harmless sound frequency when shaken. This noise, which dogs will come to negatively associate with the loss of a treat, will prompt four-legged pals to stop doing bad things to avoid the sound. To help owners make full use of the effective behavior-modification tool, the Shake Trainer comes with its own training guide and instructional DVD.
- Designed to stop bad doggy behavior, such as chewing, digging, or jumping up on visitors
- Emits a harmless sound frequency when shaken
- Dogs learn to stop bad behavior to avoid the sound
- Contoured, handheld design made from durable steel
- Training guide and instructional DVD
- Weight: 0.7 lb.
- Dimensions: 5.5” (L) x 2.75” (W) x 5.5” (H)
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?