Shark V2950 13 in. Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper

Shark V2950 13 in. Rechargeab...

Product Details


Shark V2950 13 in. Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper

Keep the Shark Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper within an arm’s reach to handle any kind of mess. Powered by a 13-inch brush roll, this portable device is loaded with features to whisk up debris of all types and sizes. Plus, thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Shark Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper is effective on hard floors and carpets. And with great maneuverability, the Shark BACKSAVER handle, and a no-touch, easy to empty dust cup, there’s no question this Shark makes it a cinch to sweep.


  • Powerful Motorized Brush Roll with 13 in cleaning path sweeps any size/type of debris into an easy to empty dust cup
  • Provides superior cleaning on bare floor & carpet
  • Quiet performance
  • Edge cleaning squeegee grabs debris from along walls
  • Folding Backsaver handle and low profile reaches hard to reach places and under furniture with ease

Shark V2950 13 in. Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper

  • Condition: New
  • Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 13.0 inches (W) x 8.63 inches (L)
  • Weight: 2.8 pounds
  • Made in China

For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.

Sold by Groupon Goods. View the FAQ to learn more.

The Fine Print


Customer Reviews

Product Picture for Customer Review

Shark V2950 13 in. Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper

Rate first, then write a review.

Carmen Verified Purchaser
Apr 27th, 2016
I was very disappointed with it. It didn't have too much power.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Cathy Verified Purchaser
Nov 27th, 2015
I WISH I HAD NOT BOUGHT THIS! FIRST, RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX THE LIGHT DIDN'T WORK. THEN EVEN THOUGH IT COMES ON, THAT'S ABOUT ALL IT DOES. I CAN DO BETTER WITH A BROOM AND DUST PAN. I WASN'T EXPECTING MIRACLES, BUT I HAVE HAD ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS IN A DIFFERENT BRAND AND IT WAS GREAT FOR PICKING UP LITTLE MESSES, BUT THIS DOESN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING EXCEPT SPREAD THE DIRT AROUND. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN SHARK BRAND OF THIS PRODUCT.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Ana Verified Purchaser
Aug 4th, 2015
i love it!!!! this make my JOB more easy, my work place do not provide a vacuum, so I decide to buy one on my own, im so happy with my choice.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Edward Verified Purchaser
Jul 27th, 2015
This works well on carpet. However I have a lot of hardwood and it does not work well on hardwood with dog hair. Seems to get stuck on the edges and not sucked up. It picks up about 90% but not satisfactory to have it leaving the other 10%.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Juana Verified Purchaser
Apr 13th, 2015
Power and strength not what is expected from a Shark product which has been one of my favorite brands.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Showing 5 of 5

Average of 7 ratings

14%
14%
0%
29%
43%
To ensure the quality of reviews, all reviews are screened for spam and content that may be offensive to other people.

Please Sign In or Sign Up to rate or vote

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
Deals of the Day Banner