Sharpie Counterfeit Detector Marker (3-Pack)
- Detect bad bills fast
- Special ink marks counterfeit bills
- When used on counterfeit bill, ink turns from golden brown to blue-black
- Ink is neutral to the key ingredient of genuine bills
- Coil cable keeps the pen in place
- Sleek and handy design
- Product dimensions: 0.75”x9.63”x7.62”
First introduced in 1964, the Sharpie permanent marker remains an essential tool, even in an age of tablets and smartphones. No autograph seeker would be caught at a critical moment without one. Families and college students use it to label moving boxes. Office workers scare away lunch poachers with warnings written in the indelible ink. Were the Sharpie ever banned, finger mustaches and hand lips would surely go the way of the dodo. Ubiquitous and indispensable, the Sharpie is the perfect utensil for marking possessions and preserving celebrities’ names, never blurring or fading into an illegible smear.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.