Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation with SPF Protection
- Liquid foundation (1 fl. oz.)
- Compact with pressed powder foundation (0.35oz.)
- Pressed powder foundation compact refill (0.35oz.)
Lightweight foundation has three color-correcting pigments—green, blue, and white—to disguise redness, blemishes, and pores to give skin a smooth, natural-looking finish.
- Oil-free formula
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Complete list
- “The light, even coverage left skin hydrated, not dry, and stayed put all day.” — Prevention magazine, Best of Beauty 2014 winner
- Best Liquid Foundation in 2013 by Cosmopolitan Vietnam
Good to Know
- Natural matte finish
- SPF 15 sun protection
From the very beginning, every aspect of the Shiseido brand has been designed to bridge the gap between East and West. In 1872, Shiseido opened as the first Western-medicine pharmacy in Tokyo. Then the company developed its own line of high-quality hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics products to suit its exclusively Japanese clientele. One of those first original products, Eudermine lotion—nicknamed Shiseido’s Red Water—was introduced in 1897, and it remains a best-seller more than 100 years later, with only a few tweaks for modern-day customers.