Shiseido White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector Serum
- Spot-targeting serum designed to fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- May also lighten scattered spots
- Can even out skin tone
- Inspired by Asian whitening creams
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- Good for normal, oily, dry, and combination skin
- Directions: apply morning and evening, follow up with moisturizer
- 1 fl. oz.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
From the very beginning, every aspect of the Shiseido brand has been designed to bridge the gap between East and West. In 1872, Shiseido opened as the first Western-medicine pharmacy in Tokyo. Then the company developed its own line of high-quality hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics products to suit its exclusively Japanese clientele. One of those first original products, Eudermine lotion—nicknamed Shiseido’s Red Water—was introduced in 1897, and it remains a best-seller more than 100 years later, with only a few tweaks for modern-day customers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.