Shred: The Revolutionary Diet
Dr. Ian K. Smith, known for his appearances on The View and VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club, dedicates his work to helping people lose weight and live healthier lives. Alongside his TV spots, he’s published such books as The Fat Smash Diet, which went on to become a New York Times bestseller. Now he follows that up with Shred: The Revolutionary Diet. In it, Dr. Smith outlines a six-week fat-loss regimen that combines a diet of low-glycemic foods, thoughtful meal spacing and portion control, and hunger-quelling meal replacements. Day-by-day meal plans simplify the process and let you shop ahead for each week. Dr. Smith also makes things easier by recommending strategies for common diet struggles such as pushing beyond plateaus and dealing with intensifying fantasies about bacon.
- Six-week program focused on fat loss
- New York Times bestseller
- Doctor trained at Dartmouth Medical School and University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Day-by-day meal plans for each week
- Average day includes four meals or meal replacements and three snacks
- Foods selected to promote detoxification
- Strategies for dealing with common diet struggles
- Softcover, 270 pages
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.