Siberian Iris Caesar’s Brother Bare Roots (3-Pack)
- 3 roots of Siberian Iris Caesar’s Brother
- 2/3 fan division bare root plants
- Months of the year when it will bloom: May to June
- Plants develop into large clumps over time
- Planting instructions;
- Plant roots 1”-2” deep in well-drained soil
- Allow 12”-18” in spacing between plantings
- Sun to light shade
- Recommended region of the US for planting: zones 3-9
- Estimated height when fully grown: 30”-36”
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.