- LED projector
- 84” pop-up screen
- 10W stereo speakers
Sima Portable Pop-Up Projector Screen Set with LED Projector and Speakers
This pop-up projector screen lets you relive the glory days of the drive-in, but without the honking cars full of teenagers or the metal speakers that double as wasp nests. Instead, the hassle-free system lets you set up an 84” screen with ease and then watch favorite movies, TV shows, or sporting events from a vivid LED projector.
An included air pump rapidly inflates the screen and the attached pontoons that make it stable. On the projector, USB and HDMI ports let you hook up a flash drive, laptop, or even a Blu-ray player or game console to watch movies and play games. Finally, the included 10W speakers hook up directly to the projector and complement its built-in 2W speakers, adding depth to dialogue and background noise.
The projector works from a range of 6ft. to 12.5ft., making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use alike. Projecting images in up to 1080p Full HD resolution, its 16.7 million colors also combine to create a lush picture onscreen, one that captures the full sweep of an epic movie or the vivid fantasyland of a video game.
- Model numbers:
- Projector: XL-PRO-35
- Screen: XL-PRO-84
- Speakers: XL-SPK
- Supported video formats: MPEG, AVI, MP4, RMVB, FLV, VOB, MOV, 3GP, and MKV (XVID, DIVX, H264)
- Supported audio formats: WMA, MP3, M4A, ASF, OGG, AAC, and WAV
- Supported photo formats: PG, JPEG, BMP, and PNG
- Inputs: SD card, USB, HDMI, and composite
- Output: USB 5V/500mA
- Audio out: 3.5mm stereo
- Resolution: 800x480 native resolution; supports up to 1080p
- Decoding: 1080p Full HD
- Projection distance: 6ft. to 12.5ft.
- Image size: 36” to 130”
- Lighting: LED vivid color
- Brightness: 800 lumens
- Aspect ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Contrast ratio: 800:1
- Keystone correction: yes, optical
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Speaker: built-in 8 ohm/2W speaker
- Power: 110–240V, 50/60Hz
- Condition: new
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.