Closeout: Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Ultra Jalisco Luxury Firm Pillow-Top Mattress Set
Filled with a 2” layer of pressure-relieving GelTouch Foam, the Jalisco’s pillow top helps you decompress as soon as you hit the mattress. Immediately beneath the comforting pillow top are layers upon layers of comfort-optimized memory foam. A half-inch of Energy Foam is followed by supportive AirCool Memory Foam, and then come the comfort layers, which are made up of FR and heat-dissipating Surface Cool fibers. At the bottom of this section are 1.25” of Airfeel Foam, and a final 0.75” of GelTouch Foam.
But below that, there’s even more: the Beautyrest Recharge Pocketed Coil System provides deep and continuous support with its collection of 13.75-gauge coils. The AirCool BeautyEdge Foam Encasement creates stable edges, and Triton Foundation with PowerBeam Bracing reduces motion transfer so that your five little monkeys jumping on the other side of the bed won’t wake you up.
- Surface Cool Fiber: Tencel-infused layer of fibers help dissipate heat for a comfortable surface temperature
- Pocketed Coil Technology enhances body-conforming support, pressure relief, and motion separation
- GelTouch Foam: plush comfort foam infused with GelTouch for pressure relief
- AirCool Memory Foam: support and pressure relief, plus ventilation channels designed to promote airflow
- Airfeel Foam: open-cell structure for heightened airflow
- Ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge Foam Encasement for edge stability
- Beautyrest Recharge Pocketed Coil System with 13.75-gauge coils and 1.5” of Energy Foam
- Transflexion Comfort Technology eliminates break-in period and maintains consistent support over the mattress’s life
- Patented no-flip construction with Energy Foam base: no need to flip or rotate the mattress
- CertiPur-US certified through voluntary testing conducted in independent laboratories
- Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality
- Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, prohibited phthalates, or mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Triton Foundation with PowerBeam Bracing for enhanced durability and reduced motion transfer
- 10-year limited warranty
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 493
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 658
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 850
- Standard foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 76” (W) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 1,097
- Two standard foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each)
- California king:
- Mattress: 83.5” (L) x 72” (W) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 1,160
- Two standard foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.