Beautyrest Silver 13.5” Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
- Designed to provide support and pressure relief for a comfortable sleeping experience
- Features a channeled surface design and ventilated edges to improve airflow through the mattress
- Conforms to body contours thanks to memory foam
- Hundreds of individual coils adjust independently to body weight
- Additional 490 coils in central section help enhance contouring back support
- Moves heat and moisture away from surface
- Enhanced with silver to help prevent stains, bacteria growth, and mildew
- Available with standard 9” or low-profile 5” foundation
- Comfort Scale: Medium (3 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Twin: 75”x39”
- Twin XL: 80”x39”
- Full: 75”x54”
- Queen: 80”x60”
- King: 80”x76”
- California king: 84x72”
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.