Simmons BeautySleep Sunderland Pillow-Top Plush Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
Below its plush pillow top, the BeautySleep Sunderland provides even support with a blend of memory foam and wrapped coils. The upper layers consist of four varieties of foam, each promoting a comfort feature such as airflow, pressure relief, or conforming to the body’s contours. In tandem with the layer of individually wrapped coils beneath them, which are individually wrapped to reduce motion transfer, this design works to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Breathable foam edges provide a firm seating edge, and the whole mattress is encased with a knit fabric that allows airflow throughout.
- Breathable knit fabric cover
- Four memory-foam layers provide custom support and pressure relief
- Fire-resistant fiber top layer
- 1.25” AirFeel foam with open-cell construction to improve airflow
- 1” AirCool foam for pressure relief, support, and airflow-promoting channeled design
- 1.5” Plush Comfort foam
- 0.5” GelTouch foam for plush support infused with pressure-reducing GelTouch
- AirCool memory-foam center support conforms to body and assists in free movement
- 700 Series 15.5-gauge individually wrapped coils
- 1” Energy Foam supportive base beneath coils
- Foam-encased edges provides a firm seating surface
- No-flip design
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 14” (D); 45.9lbs.
- Coil density: 512
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D); 42.5lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D); 40.9lbs.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 14” (D); 62.2lbs.
- Coil density: 693
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 9” (D); 51.7lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 5.5” (D); 49.4lbs.
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 14” (D); 74lbs.
- Coil density: 836
- Standard foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 9” (D); 61lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 5.5” (D); 58.2lbs.
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 76” (W) x 14” (D); 94lbs.
- Coil density: 1,064
- Two standard foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D) (each); 45.7lbs. each
- Two low-profile foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each); 43.7lbs. each
- California king:
- Mattress: 83.5” (L) x 72” (W) x 14” (D); 94.7lbs.
- Coil density: 1,061
- Two standard foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 9” (D) (each); 45.7lbs. each
- Two low-profile foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each); 43.7lbs. each
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.