The Self-Inflating Camping Sleeping Pad Mat Air Mattress with Pillow inflates by itself to save you a lot of effort. Simply roll it out and open the valve, and the pad will begin inflating. The outer shell is made of 210T polyester, which is sturdy and durable enough to hold up night after night. High resilience foam provides comfortable cushioning and support. And it can be rolled and folded into a small size for portability. This sleeping pad is handy not just for outdoor trips but even for indoor use during sleepovers or when you have guests. Bring it home right now!Features:
1. Self inflation mechanism, inflate by itself to save you a lot of effort
2. 210T polyester outer fabric, sturdy and durable
3. High resilience foam provides comfortable cushioning and support
4. Can be rolled and folded into a small size for portability
5. Snap fasteners on both sides to connect two pads or more
6. Great for outdoor camping applications or indoor use during sleepoversSpecifications:
1. Material: 210T Polyester & High Resilience Foam
2. Color: Camouflage
3. Dimensions(Before Inflating): (72 x 23.22 x 0.39)" / (183 x 59 x 1)cm (L x W x H)
4. Dimensions(After Inflating): (68.9 x 22.44 x 0.98)" / (175 x 57 x 2.5)cm (L x W x H)
5. Folding Dimensions: (11.81 x 7.09)" / (30 x 18)cm (L x W)
4. Weight: 2.2 lbs / 1 kgPackage Includes:
1 x Automatic Inflatable Mat
1 x Storage BagNotes:
Open the air valve on the pillow.
Press lightly with hands, to release the air in the pillow.
Open the air valve on the cushion mat.
Roll up from the pillow, let the air slowly release out from the cushion mat.
First time use:
Open the cushion.
Open the air valve, let the cushion self-inflate. Close the air valve, fold the cushion repeatedly, use hand to press on the cushion few times.
Open the air valve again, let the cushion self-inflate again, make it completely restore elasticity and shape.
Repair method (frequently asked question and recommendation/suggestion):
Confirm leak place: Close the air valve after blowing. Use water or dilute soapy water to wet the surface. Folded in half. In order to suppress, pressing with knees. The foaming is the weak place.
Small hole repairs: Ensure the cushion mat is completely dry. Release the air. Drop the adhesive on the hole. Wait for the adhesive to harden. The adhesive will inhaled and seal the hole.
Great damage repair: Ensure the cushion mat is completely dry. Cloth patch and the surface of the hole of the cushion mat coated with glue, let dry for 30 seconds to 3 minutes (depending on the temperature level), fit the cloth patch on the surface of the hole, flatten, keeping four hours before used.
Stay away from the cushion mat from sharp items.
Do not use it as a floating device.
Keep away from flames or sparks.
When the temperature is elevated, do not leave the cushion mat in the car or tent.
Do not prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light will slowly destroy the material surface.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.