Jewelry Mystery Deal: Simulated Tanzanite and Cubic Zirconia Ring, Pendant, or Earrings
- One mystery piece of jewelry
- Possibility of a pendant, earrings, or a ring
- Style: a beautiful mystery
- Stone type: simulated tanzanite with cubic zirconia accents
- Metal: brass
- Plating: rhodium
- Ring size: 5–10
- Ring sizing guide
- The mysterious contents are revealed only when the bag is opened
- Ideal gift for a loved one or yourself
- Limited number of high-value items also possible
Goods Mystery Deal
Humans have long been fascinated with uncertainty. Ancient man rolled knucklebones in place of dice to decide where to hunt or who would get the big horn for their helmet. Archaeologists found loaded die in the ruins of Pompeii, where both winners and losers were trumped by a volcano. According to Greek mythology, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades cast lots to divide the universe. This deal lets you join these adventurous souls throughout history—cheering at the thrill of the unknown.
Purchasing the Goods Mystery Jewelry Deal will get you a mystery piece of jewelry in the mail. When your mystery piece arrives, you’ll first puzzle over the jewelry pouch. Then you’ll want to rip it open and don your newfound treasure for the world to see.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.