Siri Remote for Apple TV (4th Generation)
Siri: Speak, and It Listens
- Speak search terms such as movie and TV show titles
- Find content across apps to skip menu screens
- Make follow-up commands to refine your search
- Sign into apps or dictate text using your voice
- Adjust audio, check scores, play music, and more
- Dual microphones for accurate voice pick-up
Sleek Glass Touch Surface
- Multidirectional touchpad with swipe support
- Makes navigating menu screens fast and easy
Control Your TV and A/V Receiver, Too
- Bluetooth 4.0
- IR transmitter
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- Runs for months on a single charge (with typical daily usage)
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Lightning charge connector
- Apple TV streaming device not included
- Product dimensions: 4.88” (L) x 1.5” (W) x 0.25” (H)
- Product weight: 1.66 oz.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: new
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Online content isn’t just for computers anymore—you can watch it all on the big screen with the right streaming device. Learn which one is best for your home theater with this helpful guide.
Ready to break up with cable? Whether you want to save money, customize your entertainment options, or stop having to feed your cable box, life without cable can be bright.