Skechers Women’s Bobs Comfort Slip On Sneakers
- Women’s slip-on sneakers
- Memory foam cushioned insole for added comfort
- Top elastic panel and heel fabric pull on tab for easy put-on
- Feature shock absorbing midsole
- Composed with smooth synthetic heel panel overlay
- Made with diagonal stitched seam front accent
- Designed with vulcanized textured rubber midsole trim
- Feature flexible rubber traction outsole (phresner-city fields model)
- Made with Bobs logo accents on sides ( rise and sparkle, and only-love model)
- Can be paired with jeans or shorts
- Upper: woven wool flannel fabric
- Outsole: rubber
- Heel height: 3/4”
- Fit true to size
In early ’90s, a group of designers crafted a men’s logger boot with treaded soles and textured laces climbing the ankle shaft like a dot-com up the NASDAQ. The team worked from a beach house in California, and perhaps never dreamt that their new brand, Skechers, would grow to an international company with an inventory of 3,000 styles of shoes for men, women, and children. Today, most Skechers are recognizable for their vivid colors, funky designs, and the large S branded into their flanks.
Five basic pieces—and not a single floral in sight. That's all you need to create a season's worth of fresh spring outfits for day and night wear.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.