Original Skim-A-Round or Ultimate Skim-A-Round
These features apply to all options.
- Scoops up dirt, bugs, or other debris in pools
- Covers more area than traditional wall skimmers
- Oscillates throughout the day
- Continues to work as water level fluctuates
- Can also plug into bottom hole of an existing wall skimmer
Skim-A-Round Original Floating Pool Skimmer
- Plugs directly into any suction line
- All debris collected in a basket
- Setup takes less than five minutes
- Product dimensions: 18’‘x12’‘x11’’
- Weight: 6lb.
In the box: one floating skimmer, 4’ hose, hose connector, air tight connection, full-size basket, and debris trap
Skim-A-Round Ultimate Floating Pool Skimmer
- Combo kit includes the original skimmer and vac attachment models
- Comes with everything you need to alternate between a stand-alone skimmer and vacuum skimmer
- When attached directly to the wall, Skim-A-Round will slowly oscillate on its own hose sections. The unique engineering and design will significantly increase surface water velocity and eliminate any floating debris. Debris is captured inside the 285 cubic inch basket.
- When attached to a vacuum, Skim-A-Round will not require any hose sections and goes directly in-line and is towed across the entire pool, eliminating floating debris. Everywhere your vacuum goes along the floor, Skim-A-Round will follow along the surface.
- Dimensions: 18”x14”x11.5”
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Floor vacuum not included
In the box: one floating skimmer, one in-line valve, two 4ft. hoses, one standard connector, one air-tight connector, one full sized basket and one debris trap.