Action star Dwayne Johnson (aka "The Rock") and director Ric Roman Waugh, a former stunt coordinator, are the perfect pair to bring Snitch's dramatic action sequences to the big screen. Johnson stars as John Matthews, whose son is falsely imprisoned on drug charges—and it becomes Matthews' job to take down an entire drug cartel. While the film is filled with plenty of exciting highway chase scenes and showdowns, it's also loosely based on a 1999 Frontline exposé about the complications of mandatory-minimum drug laws, which lends extra gravitas.
- Action movie about a fight against drug cartels
- Starring Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon
- Directed by Ric Roman Waugh
- Loosely based on a Frontline exposé
- Special features such as commentary and deleted scenes
- Making-of featurette also included
- Format: DVD
- Ultraviolet-compatible, but is still visible to the human eye
- Closed captioning available
- Rated PG-13
- Run time: 112 minutes
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.