- 8 Brilliant Modes: Gorgeous lighting modes including Combination, In Wave, Sequential, Slow Glow, Chasing/Flashing, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flashing and Steady on
- For Indoor and Outdoor Decor: Waterproof, durable in rain and snow, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They have the perfect string length, the perfect color (sort of a soft yellow, warm white), and the perfect size of lights. Not meant for bright illumination, but nice tiny lights to add a touch of ambiance and elegance to whatever you are looking for.
- Hassle and Electricity Free: The adjustable tilt of the solar panel allows you to adjust the solar panel towards the best sunlight. It charges and recharges easily with direct sunlight and lasts at least 8 hours after fully charged. No more looking for outdoor extension cords or outlets since it is solar powered, and no more having to remember to turn on and off everyday since the automatic built-in sensor takes care of that for you
- Eco-friendly Firefly Light: The insulated copper wire keeps the lights at a low temperature so they are safe to touch after many hours of use. Auto sensor on at night / Auto off at sunrise
- Light Color: Warm White / White / Mixed-Color
- Overall Length: Approx 22M 69ft
- Panel to 1st bulb approx 6.6ft
- 200 LED at 3.9 inches spacing
- Solar Panel Size: 3.3*3.3 in
- Ground Spike 7.7 in
- Working temperature -4°F-+140°F
- Waterproof: IP44
- Model Name: Copper Wire Led String Lights
1. Put the stake onto the tube at back.
2. Find a place for the light with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into ground. If the ground is hard, do not twist or hammer with force. This may result in item damaged.
3. Expose the solar panel to sunshine. Make the solar panel faces right to the noon sun.
4. At the back of the light, Find the two push switches: “ON/OFF”, “MODE”.
5. Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the light, and then press the “MODE” button to switch the lighting mode. For initial application, we suggest the solar panel be exposed to the sun fully charge the battery for 1 day or more.
- If your solar string lights do not turn on automatically at dusk,check as follows:
• Make sure the button is turned to "ON", and the battery is fully charged
• Check the light at night or dark. If the light on but not last long, this means insufficient power storage. Full charge the light under direct sunlight at least 6 hrs.
- The LED lights have an IP44 weatherproof rating which means it can survive humidity and light water splashing. Don't put it in water.
* 1 x Solar Power String Light
* 1 x Ground Spike
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.