- Nourishing gel cleanser, 1 fl. oz.: non-foaming, nourishing gel cleanser contains MDT5—a patented molecule of five vitamins and specific proteins, and deeply cleanses skin without over-drying it.
- 14 Transport cotton treatment pads: infused with AHA and MDT5, treatment pads help remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and improve skin's resiliency.
- Skin-lifting serum, 0.17 fl. oz.: MDT5 technology combined with a potent, stabilized form of Vitamin C boosts collagen production and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- A-Bomb moisturizing cream, 0.25 fl. oz.: accelerates cell renewal while softening fine lines and wrinkles and targeting acne, redness, and rosacea.
- Double Defense SPF 30+ lotion, 0.25 fl. oz.: locks in moisture while protecting skin from sun damage and premature aging.
Somme Institute Anti-Aging Kit
The science behind this skincare came about in the mid-1990s, when Somme Institute teamed up with researchers from Yale, Harvard, Penn State, and Boston University. The goal? To find a way to get nourishing vitamins to penetrate more deeply into the skin. The researchers knew their simple collection of five vitamins could help brighten and rehabilitate skin—if they could penetrate deep into the epidermis without losing potency.
More than 10 years of clinical trials later, this skincare kit bears the fruit of that effort. The key ingredient in all five products is MDT5, a patented molecule of five vitamins—A, B3, B5, C and E—and specific proteins to target skin cell receptors for greater absorption. The products all take a different approach to help make skin healthier and diminish signs of aging, from cleansing to protecting.
- 5-step skincare regimen
- Patented MDT5 molecule penetrates deep to deliver vitamins A, B3, B5, C, and E
- Helps improve skin tone, texture, and resiliency
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Also targets acne and redness
- Tested in double-blind, placebo-controlled trials
- Gluten-free (excluding Double Defense), unlike an exfoliating brush with spaghetti bristles
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?