Sony 4,500-Lumens WXGA 3LCD Projector
Office and classroom presentations become more engaging with the clear, vibrant visuals delivered by this 3LCD projector, which includes an array of inputs for connecting to laptops, desktop, computers and other video sources.
Three Brightness Modes
The projector caters to a wide variety of needs with three brightness modes, each with its own advantages: High is well-suited for naturally white presentations in bright rooms, Standard is great for everyday use, and Low works best for watching video in darkened rooms.
Vibrant Projections, Even in Large Rooms
With 0.75” BrightEra inorganic TFT 3LCD panels and WXGA widescreen resolution, the projector delivers a crisp, brilliant picture that breathes life into videos and presentation slides. A throw ratio of 1.32–1.91:1 allows the projector to maintain its picture quality in large classrooms and conference rooms.
Environmentally Friendly Power Consumption
After a pre-set time assigned by the user, the projector’s Lamp Dimming function can discreetly reduce the lamp’s brightness to drop the device down to 30% power usage. The brightness returns to 100% automatically when the projector receives a new signal input. This function also helps preserve the lamp’s life, which is up to 5,000 hours.
- Model number: VPL-CW255
- WXGA 16:10 widescreen resolution (1280x800)
- BrightEra inorganic TFT 3LCD panels
- Three brightness modes: 4,500 (High), 3,400 (Standard), and 2,500 (Low) lumens
- 1.32–1.91:1 throw ratio
- 3,700:1 contrast ratio
- Lamp life: up to 5,000 hours
- Cooling system allows uniformity in the temperature of the glass bulb, preventing it form clouding
- One 10W monaural speaker
- Lamp Dimming, Picture Mute, and ECO Mode help reduce power consumption
- Vertical and horizontal keystone adjustment
- Smart APA (Auto Pixel Alignment)
- Auto Input Search detects which input has an incoming signal and automatically switches to it
- Range of video inputs, including HDMI
- Picture Freeze function
- Digital Zoom enlarges selected areas on computer-sourced images
- Quickly turns on and off
- Condition: new
- Three-year warranty from manufacturer
- Dimensions: 15.97” (W) x 4.81 (H) x 13” (D)
- Weight: 12.13lb.
- Full specifications
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.