Sony XBANC85D Balanced Armature Digital In-Ear Headphones
- Model: Sony XBANC85D
- Compact design
- Active noise-canceling technology to reduce distracting external sounds
- 3 distinct noise-canceling modes: airplane, bus/train, and office
- Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of listening
- In-line power button
- Indicator light lets you know exactly when your headphones are fully charged
- 3 pairs of noise isolation ear tips for optimum comfort and sound quality
- 60” oxygen-free copper cable with a gold-plated stereo mini plug
- Cord adjustment slider and clip for the best fit
- USB charging adapter for internal battery included
- Adapter for airline systems included
- Comes with a carrying case
- Frequency response: 5–20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 106 dB
- Impedance: 820 ohms
- Weight: 0.22 oz.
- Product dimensions: 6.7”x3.5”x2.1”
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty from Sony
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.