Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Sony Blu-ray Player with WiFi (Refurbished)
Watch Shows in Lifelike Detail
- Blu-ray content outputs to TV in 1080p Full HD resolution
- DVD content upscales to higher visual quality
Stream On-Demand Movies, TV Shows, and Music
- Apps such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, and Pandora
- Built-in WiFi connects to home’s wireless internet
Enriched Wireless Entertainment
- Mircast wirelessly mirrors content from compatible Android devices
- Sony TV SideView app lets you control player and browse content from a smartphone or tablet
- Socialize technology enables internet video sharing on Facebook and Twitter
- DLNA wireless sharing accesses music, videos, and photos on compatible computers
Designed with Convenience in Mind
- Quick Start/Quick Load plays movies within seconds
- Dual USB inputs for video, photo, and music playback
- Dolby Digital and TrueHD audio decoding
- Parental controls
- Product number: BDP-BX320
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: refurbished
- 30-day warranty by Sohnen
- Product dimensions: 10.44” (L) x 7.84” (W) x 1.7” (H)
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.