Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Sony Blu-ray Player with WiFi (Refurbished)
Play Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and CDs on this WiFi-equipped device, which has a sleek, stylish aesthetic that should pair well with your entertainment center’s gallery of gadgets.
Pristine Picture Quality
- Streams Blu-ray discs in 1080p Full HD resolution
- Upscales DVDs and other content to near-Full HD quality
Stream Online Media
- Built-in WiFi allows access to over 300 streaming services
- Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Instant Video are just a few
- Mirror the screen of compatible Android mobile devices on your TV
- Play PS3 games using PlayStation Now technology; no console required
- Product number: RBBDP-S2500
- Playback: Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD
- WiFi: Yes
- Dolby Digital TrueHD sound
- Front USB slot
- Weight: 2.5lb.
- Product dimensions: 9.1’‘x1.6’‘x7.2’’
- Condition: refurbished
- For warranty information, contact Groupon customer support
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
Online content isn’t just for computers anymore—you can watch it all on the big screen with the right streaming device. Learn which one is best for your home theater with this helpful guide.
Ready to break up with cable? Whether you want to save money, customize your entertainment options, or stop having to feed your cable box, life without cable can be bright.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.