Sony Fontopia Lightweight Earbuds
Take With You Everywhere
- Super-lightweight headphones with a secure in-ear design
- Molded rubber earpiece covers for extra comfort
- Great for commuting, working out, and running
Improved Sound Quality
- 16mm drivers and neodymium magnets
- PET diaphragms for extended-frequency sound reproduction and dynamic range
- Acoustic Twin Turbo circuit uses the sound chamber and ducts for improved efficiency
- Eliminates sound leakage with Silent Cap technology
- Model number: MDR-E818LP
- 3.5mm auxiliary connector
- 30” cord length
- Condition: new
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.