Sony h.ear go SRS-HG1 Portable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Hi-Res Speaker
- High-Resolution Audio for high-quality sound
- NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
- Connect multiple speakers for wireless surround sound and multi-room streaming
- Free SongPal App for iPhone and Android allows you to control your music collection and customize sound settings
- Inputs: AUX 3.5mm jack and USB port
- EXTRA BASS delivers deep, punchy sound
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- For full list of features and specifications, click here
- Model number: SRS-HG1
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 8.03”x2.44”x2.36”
- Weight: 1.74lb.
- 1-year warranty from Sony
In the box: h.ear go speaker, AC power adapter, and USB cable
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its cofounders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video-game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, and Usher.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.