Sony MDR-RF995RK Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Open Box)
- Wireless on-ear headphones
- Closed circumaural headphones
- Adjustable headband
- On-board volume control
- Padded ear cushions
- Noise-reduction technology for an immersive sound
- RF setup allows optimal signal reception
- Wireless range: up to 150 ft.
- Works up to 25 hours on a single charge
- Model number: MDR-RF995RK
- Open box but includes all original parts and accessories
- Condition: open box
- 1-year warranty from Sony
- Dimensions: 9” (L) x 7” (W) x 12” (H)
In the box: headphones, wireless transmitter
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its cofounders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video-game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, and Usher.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.