SpaRoom Breathe Aromatherapy Inhalers
Compact-sized aromatherapy inhaler easily stored in a pocket or a bag to use whenever needed.
How to Use It
- Take a deep breath in
- Use once every 2 hours for no more than 5 minutes at a time
- For children under 12 years old, use once every 2 hours for no more than 1 minute at a time
- Improves mental stimulation
- Helps to counter fatigue and drowsiness.
- Formulated to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Made to calm the membranes associated with nasal dryness
- Aids in relief of common cold or mucus blockage
- Reduces pain associated with symptoms of pressure, nasal congestion, and coughing
- Made to weaken food cravings
- Use while experiencing hunger pangs to avoid excessive eating
- Induces calming effect and stimulate slumber
- Helps to counter insomnia
- Made to lessen dizziness and nausea
- Helps you adjust more easily to motion
- Aromatherapy blends with essential oils
- Product dimensions: 2.5”(H)x 0.78”(D)
- Weight: 0.05 lb.
A break down of the different oils, their benefits, and application methods. Plus a guide to the five types of diffusers.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.