Spiral 4-Digit Bike Lock
- Uses a 4-digit passcode
- Self-coiling design
- Materials: vinyl-covered steel cable
- Dimensions: 6.5”x2.5”x6.5”
- Enter the factory password setting “0-0-0-0”
- Pull the cable out of the lock.
- Turn the lock wheel clockwise 90 degree.
- Twist the lock’s dials to enter a new combination and make sure it is flat against the head of the lock.
- Turn the wheel counter clockwise 90 degree to original position.
- Insert the cable back into the lock housing, once again verifying that your dials are set to your chosen combination.
- Once you scramble your dials, the combination is set.