- 3 mixing bowls (1.5, 3, and 5 quart), each with a lid
- 4 measuring spoons (1/4, 1/2, and 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon) with storage ring
- 4 measuring cups (1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup) with storage ring
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing and Measuring Kitchen Set (16-Piece)
- Comprehensive set of mixing bowls and measuring tools for cooking and baking
- Mixing bowls nest to save space in the cabinet
- Lids allow for storage of leftovers
- 3 bowl sizes handle almost any mixing task
- Storage rings for the measuring cups and spoons keep all pieces together
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty from Cuisinart
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.