Star Wars Luggage Suitcase
- Rolling wheels and a telescopic handle for maneuvering
- Choose from lightweight polyester outer shell or a ABS hard shell to protect your items
- Outer shell material:
- Darth Vader Light Saber Pilot, R2-D2 Pilot, Darth Vader Pilot, Darth Vader in Space, Kylo Ren and Storm Troopers, and Classic Pilot Suitcases: 70% polyester and 30% PVC
- Classic Characters Hard Suitcase, Droids Hard Suitcase, and Vader Storm Troopers Hard Suitcase: 100% ABS durable plastic
- Lining material: nylon
- Full dimensions: 17”x11.5”x7.5”
- Star Wars Classic Art 16”: 11”x15”x7”; 4lbs.
It’s been more than 90 years since the first Disney film was released, but modern-day viewers can sense something familiar in those first few frames of silent animation: the whimsy and magic that started an era. Disney has become a giant among fantastical giants, with dozens of powerhouse properties including Marvel Studios, Pixar, and Lucasfilm; 14 theme parks across the world; and a line of animated films so beloved that the Academy Awards’ category Best Animated Feature was practically invented for them (of the last seven winners, six of them were Disney productions).