Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Jabra Stealth Bluetooth Wireless Headset (Refurbished)
- HD Voice provides high-quality sound at both ends of a phone call
- A2DP ensures clear audio while streaming music and podcasts
Keeps Hands Free
- Wirelessly connects to smartphones via Bluetooth
- Voice control activates Siri or Google Now
Easy to Keep Track Of
Jabra Assist app helps you locate the headset with GPS tracking
- Can connect to 2 devices at the same time
- Battery life: up to 6 hours of talk time
- Energy-saving PowerNap function
- Weight: 0.3oz.
- Product dimensions: 2.6”x0.6”x1”
- Condition: refurbished
Norcom Electronics, the electronics corporation that eventually gave rise to Jabra, was founded in 1983 when mobile communication represented a just-out-of-reach future for the industry. The future came quick, though. By the ’90s, cell phones and laptops were becoming commonplace for businesses, and in order to meet the surge in demand for all things mobile, Jabra was officially founded in 1993. It created the first in-ear microphone and speaker, fine-tuned echo and noise cancellation, and patented EarGels. By 1996, the company recognized that wireless Bluetooth connectivity was the way forward, so it set up shop in Scotland to develop even more cutting-edge technology, soon putting out its popular wireless headsets, headphones, and speakers for millions of consumers on the go.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.