Steve Madden Square-Bangle Women’s Watch
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: metal alloy
- Case dimensions: 28mm x 28mm x 9.8mm
- Bezel material: metal alloy
- Band material: metal alloy
- Band dimensions: 16mm x 8”
- Clasp type: bangle style
- Water resistance: 10m
- Full dimensions: 28mm x 8”
- 1 Year Warranty from XTreme Time Inc.
About Steve Madden
When searching for inspiration, Steve Madden need only look down. The designer abashedly admitted to the New York Daily News that when meeting a woman, “I shake their hands and look down at their feet.” That constant curiosity is part of the reason that Madden’s brand has remained relevant since its founding in 1990. His shoes combine elements of rock-n-roll, urban style, and a certain sexiness that has allowed the company to grow and specialize. The designer is constantly collaborating with his employees in their Queens shoe factory, injecting elements of inspiration seen on the stylish streets just outside those doors. As Madden said to the New York Times, “so much of design is context.”
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.