Stührling Original Men’s Swiss Monaco Multifunction Watches
- Men’s watches with analog display
- Metallic matte-finish dial
- Guilloche-like stamped record finish subdials
- Baton-style hands with luminous fill
- Applied Arabic numerals and stick markers
- Push-pull fluted crown with Stührling S logo
- Swiss quartz movement
- Stainless steel case, bezel, and tang buckle
- High-grade silicone-rubber strap or stainless steel strap
- Case: 45mm (L) x 45mm (W)
- Adjustable strap: up to 9” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Krysterna crystal
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- Tachymeter bezel
- GMT, day-of-month, and day-of-week subdials
- Quick-set date
In the 1800s, Switzerland experienced a renaissance of watchmaking. Word spread of a passionate horologist—one who studies the art and science of measuring time—who handcrafted the movements for expensive timepieces with obsessive precision. The legend of Max Stührling spread from his obscure village in the Vallée de Joux. Quickly, European royalty and A-list court jesters drove up the price of a Stührling watch to rival the annual salary of a working man. Stührling himself couldn’t afford the pieces he produced. Plagued by money troubles and—according to rumor—a broken hand, he trained his 11-year-old son in his delicate art. But by the mid-20th century, the Stührling name was all but forgotten.
Then, at the turn of the 20th century, Max Stührling IV founded Stührling Original, determined to rekindle his ancestor’s artistry. His company would start a tradition of “excellence and technological prowess” while accomplishing what the first Max Stührling never could—delivering his pieces to a broader audience. Today, the Stührling name is synonymous with a commitment to the master watchmaking tradition. Each artisan timepiece is crafted with strict Swiss supervision and precision engineering. The workshop is stocked with premium materials—316L surgical-grade stainless steel, top-grain genuine leather, custom-molded silicone rubber straps, and genuine crocodile and minotaur straps.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.