Rachael Ray Stone Bakeware
- Durable stone bakeware is both contemporary and practical, retaining heat and cooking evenly
- Wide handles for easy gripping, even when you’re using thick oven mitts to remove dishes from oven
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Suggested care instructions
- Product dimensions and weight:
- 1.25qt. oval baker: 11.5”x10”x4”; 2lb.
- 2.25qt. oval baker: 17”x11.5”x5”; 4lb.
- Lasagna Lover baking pan: 13”x9”x5”; 6.2lb.
- 3.75qt. oval open baker: 17”x10”x5”; 5lb.
- 3.5qt. covered square casserole: 12.5”x12.25”x8.25”; 7.8lb.
- 1.5qt. open round baker: 12”x11”x11”; 2.4lb.
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.