ESRB Rating Teen: Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. Contains alcohol reference, mild suggestive themes, and violence. Online interactions are not rated.
Street Fighter IV for PC
The pinnacle of decades of fighting refinement, Street Fighter IV is a milestone in the history of the classic fighting game series. The format will be familiar to any arcade regular: slapping fingers down on six-button controllers, two players exchange flurries of punches and kicks mixed in with surging fireballs, electrical attacks, and devastating battle-rap insults. Though some trappings may look familiar, Street Fighter IV actually rebalances and refines many of the concepts that have come to define the series. Though combat still takes place on a 2D plane, characters are now rendered as eye-popping 3D figures with a slick hand-drawn look. Fights take place in ornate environments that bustle with detail. The game still revolves around strings of combos and blocks, but new powerful Focus Attacks and Ultra Moves improve the flow and complexity of exchanges.
- 2009 re-imagining of the classic two-player fighting game
- Updates, rebalances, and refines the moves of Street Fighter II
- 3D environments and characters do battle on a 2D plane
- Stunning hand-drawn look
- Execute precise combos, launch fireballs, and attack with flying kicks
- Powerful Focus Attacks and Ultra Moves change the flow of combat
- Play against friends in person or venture online to fight an endless stream of opponents
- Sprawling roster of fighters to play
- New characters, including El Fuerte and Crimson Viper
- Continue the never-ending battle against streets
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?