Stuhrling Men’s Skeletonized Dress Watch
- Movement type: mechanical hand winding
- Front and back krysterna crystal cover
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 42mm x 14mm
- Exposed skeletonized bridge view dial
- Band material: genuine leather
- Band dimensions: 20mm x up to 9”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: stainless steel tang buckle
- Water resistance: 50m
- Full dimensions: 42mm x 9”
- 2-year warranty from Stührling Original
While other watch brands may brag about their long traditions or glorious pasts, Stuhrling isn’t like other watch brands. In fact, 15 years ago Stuhrling rewrote the traditional watch playbook and replaced all the pomp and circumstance with an obsessive focus on creating timepieces that delivered a level of craftsmanship, quality and design that was unprecedented for their price points. Their secret? An attention to detail that begins the moment the first design sketch begins to “take shape” at the brand’s Park Slope, Brooklyn, “mothership.” From there, every prototype gets tested and tweaked until it’s ready for production—and to deliver the kind of timeless performance that Stuhrling is proud to call business as usual.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.