Stuhrling Men’s Mechanical Skeletonized Dress Watch
- Men’s analog dress watch with a semi-skeletonized dial
- Polished beveled bezel
- Movement type: Mechanical
- Case and bezel material: 316L stainless steel
- Clasp type: Buckle or fold-over clasp
- Water resistance: 50m
- Case dimensions: 43mm diameter
- Band material:
- Strap: genuine leather
- Bracelet: stainless steel
- Band dimensions: 8.75”x20mm
- Full dimensions 43mm x 43mm + 8.75”
- Condition: New
- 2-year warranty from Stührling Original
In the box: Watch, warranty card, instruction manual
While other watch brands may brag about their long traditions or glorious pasts, Stuhrling isn’t like other watch brands. In fact, 15 years ago Stuhrling rewrote the traditional watch playbook and replaced all the pomp and circumstance with an obsessive focus on creating timepieces that delivered a level of craftsmanship, quality and design that was unprecedented for their price points. Their secret? An attention to detail that begins the moment the first design sketch begins to “take shape” at the brand’s Park Slope, Brooklyn, “mothership.” From there, every prototype gets tested and tweaked until it’s ready for production—and to deliver the kind of timeless performance that Stuhrling is proud to call business as usual.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.