Sunbeam Velvet Suit Hangers (50-Pack)
- Black velvet surface completely prevents slipping
- Great for material like rayon and silk
- Notched shoulders ideal for skirt loops
- Avoids dreaded popped-out shoulders
- Strong enough to hold folded jeans and other heavy items up to 10lb.
- Ultra-slim profile maximizes closet space
- Arrives in frustration-free packaging
Before there was Sunbeam, a company known for their appliances and housewares, there was Chicago Flexible Shaft Company, which sold horse-trimming machinery manufactured by two brothers. In 1910, the company branched into electric housewares. Their first iron, “The Princess,” was a hit, and two decades later they introduced what would become one of the company’s top sellers—the Sunbeam Mixmaster stand mixer. In 1946, the company took the Sunbeam name, and over time it expanded into other kitchen appliances, as well as heated bedding, humidifiers, and heaters.