SwissGear ABS Hardside Luggage
- Lightweight, yet durable ABS shell
- 360° multi-directional wheels make it easy to move in any direction
- Expands 2” for maximum packing space
- Two packing compartments with built-in pockets and zip panel divider
- Reinforced lightweight carry handles
- Telescopic locking handle with aluminum push-button
- 2-piece set includes 19” and 28” pieces
- Product dimensions:
- 19” spinner: 18.5”x13.5”x8.75”; weight: 5.6 pounds
- 28” spinner: 27.5”x19”x11.75”; weight: 8.4 pounds
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have its soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives, which are sourced from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks products from Wenger and its associated brands—a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. Over the years, the company has expanded beyond the army knife into other outdoor performance gear, including solar chargers and SwissGear luggage.