Swissgear Beige 21” or 28” Expandable Spinner Upright Luggage
- 20” pilot case spinner: 19.5”x14”x7”; 8.3lb.
- 28.5” upright spinner: 28.5”x18”x9”; 11.4lb.
- Luggage glides smoothly on four 360-degree multidirectional spinner wheels
- Aluminum push-button handle locks into place for easy maneuvering
- Low-profile top, side, and bottom handles for convenient lifting
- Expandable design for extra packing room
- Adjustable luggage compression straps
- Internal zippered view mesh store pocket
- Built-in ID tag
Top quality 900D polyester fabric
- 21” spinner luggage includes integrated zippered wet bag pocket
- 28.5” luggage includes built-in hanger hook
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have its soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives, which are sourced from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks products from Wenger and its associated brands—a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. Over the years, the company has expanded beyond the army knife into other outdoor performance gear, including solar chargers, Alpine Swiss wallets, Swibo kitchen knives, and SwissGear luggage.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.