SwissGear Hardside Spinner Luggage
Lightweight and Durable Construction
- Lightweight aluminum locking handle
- Outer shell is molded of strong and durable thermoplastic ABS material
- Keeps your belongings safe from the bumps and scrapes of travel
Ease of Travel
- Four 360º multi-directional wheels for quick maneuverability
- Molded carry handles for comfort, function, and durability
Optimal Packing Space
- Expands 1.5” to provide added packing space
- Split case design featuring two packing compartments
- Zip panel divider with built in pockets to keep things separate and secure
- Adjustable luggage straps to neatly secure clothing
- 19 inches: 13.5” (L) x 8.75” (W) x 19” (H); 6.8 lb.
- 24 inches: 16” (L) x 10.25” (W) x 23” (H); 7.7 lb.
- 28 inches: 18.5” (L) x 11.5” (W) x 27” (H); 9.2 lb.
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have its soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives, which are sourced from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks products from Wenger and its associated brands—a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. Over the years, the company has expanded beyond the army knife into other outdoor performance gear, including solar chargers, Alpine Swiss wallets, Swibo kitchen knives, and SwissGear luggage.