SwissGear Ibex 17” Notebook Backpack
- 17” computer pocket protects your laptop
- 3 main compartments with space for daily essentials
- Organizer for smaller accessories in front pocket
- Pocket for iPod/mp3 player
- Shock-absorbing shoulder straps evenly distribute weight
- 1-year warranty from Wenger
- Dimensions: 15.00”x9.80”x18.90”
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have their soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives that they source from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks Wenger’s products, a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. As Wenger has expanded beyond the army knife, it’s continued to work with outdoor performance gear such as suitcases, backpacks, kitchen knives, and solar chargers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.