This tablet is only compatible with AT&T’s network.
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad 3 16GB with 9.7” Retina Display, WiFi, and 4G for AT&T (Refurbished)
The iPad’s third iteration takes everything great about the iPad 2 and makes it easier on the eyes with a stunning Retina display that brings apps, movies, and photos to life.
The Retina display lends vivid clarity to movies, photos, and games with more than 3 million pixels, making it capable of finer detail than many HDTVs. The lack of visible pixels creates a smooth picture with realistic detail, which may unsettle nearby Atari characters. A fingerprint-resistant coating helps keep the visuals free of smudges.
Browse 1,000,000+ Apps
Apple’s ever-expanding app marketplace includes games, productivity helpers, media players, and other tools. This lets you customize the iPad 3 for anything from tracking your budget to refining your sudoku skills.
Long Battery Life
The iPad 3 can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge. Play games on long car rides, give presentations during meetings, or read magazines in bed, all without worrying about battery levels.
Wireless and Cellular Connectivity
This model is compatible with data plans on AT&T’s network, enabling you to connect to the web wherever there’s cell service. If you choose not to activate a data plan, you can still use the iPad 3 with the WiFi connection alone.
- “The biggest talking point is, of course, the truly bonkers resolution. 2048 x 1536 means four times the pixels of the previous iPads and, indeed, a full million more than your average 1080p TV.” – Engadget
- ”Apple’s new iPad includes a stunning new screen, matched by a quad-core graphic processor and the world’s largest app and media store to feed it content.” – CNET
- 9.7” LED-backlit multi-touch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 16GB
- Dual-core A5X processor with quad-core graphics
- Rear-facing 5MP iSight camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing FaceTime camera takes VGA-quality photo and video
- Single-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 42.5Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Compatible with data plans on AT&T’s network
- Dimensions: 9.5” (H) x 7.31” (W) x 0.37” (D)
- Weight: 1.46lb.
- Full specifications
- Condition: refurbished
- 90 days warranty from Chanx
In the box: iPad 3, dock-connector-to-USB cable, 10W USB power adapter
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.