Talking Travelocity Gnome
Barbara Walters better schedule an interview with the Travelocity Gnome, because he’s ready to talk. The hand-painted gnome–a staple of travel agency Travelocity’s ad campaign–comes versed in 17 different sayings, none of which include an appeal for gas money. A motion sensor activates the gnome’s vocal chords, which lie within a durable cast resin frame.
- 13” talking gnome made famous by Travelocity’s witty ad campaign
- 17 different sayings
- Hand painted, like a doll’s haunting smile
- Weather-resistant cast-resin exterior
- Motion sensor and microprocessor voice chip
- Designed for lawns, porches, or mantles
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?