- Manual flash trigger for Nikon cameras with LCD display screen.
- 16 channels and 6 groups. TX/RX/TRX multiple working ways.
- A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups (compatible with YN560-TX).
- Wireless shutter remote control.
- It can work with the older flash trigger RF603II, RF603 and RF602 as well. Communication range up to 100M.
- Function 1: As a Wireless Flash Unit Trigger The flashes being mounted on these transceivers can be wirelessly synchronously triggered.
- It is Hotshoe Pass-through, you can use a flash on top of your camera.
- It has "wake-up" function so you can wake up your flash just by pressing the shutter release button.
- Function 2: As a Wireless Shutter Release It can instantly trigger the shutter without disturbing the camera in the distance.
- Function 3: As a Wireless Studio Flash Trigger Using the Studio Flash Sync Cable, these transceivers can wirelessly synchronously trigger the Studio Flash(es).
- It is a good kit for studio photography.
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
- Transmission distance: 100m
- Channels: 16 channels
- Group: 6 Groups
- Shutter release: half-press, full-press
- Shutter interface: 2.5mm socket
- Studio flash light interface: standard PC socket
- Max Sync Speed: 1/320 second
- Battery: 2 * AAA batteries(not included)
- 2 * Transceivers
- 1 * C1 Cable
- 1 * C3 Cable
- 1 * User Manual(English & Chinese)
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.