- 5- through 9-irons
- Pitching, approach, and sand wedges
TaylorMade Golf Rocketbladez Women’s Irons
- Set of eight graphite clubs
- Ultra-thin face design
- Promotes consistently high ball speed and added distance
- Polyurethane fills the Speed Pocket, adding feel and quieting vibration
- Improved inverted cone design
- Increases forgiveness across a wider cross-section of the club face
- Offers improved accuracy
- Progressive offset promotes a square face at impact for straighter shots
- Approach wedge: 50º
- Sand wedge: 55º
About TaylorMade Golf
For most of its history—which could span as far as more than 2,000 years ago to the Roman Republic, depending on whom you ask—golf was played with wooden clubs. Even after irons were added to the game, drivers were still made of wood. But that changed in 1979, when golf salesman Gary Adams had the idea for a 12º driver cast from stainless steel. He took a $24,000 loan out on his home, leased a former television-assembly plant in McHenry, Illinois, and hired a couple people to help him, thus forming the TaylorMade Golf Company.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.