TaylorMade Men’s SLDR Drivers
- 9.5º stiff flex or 10.5º regular flex driver
- SLDR sliding weight enables 21 different weight configurations
- Allows you to dial in the exact shot shape that complements your swing
- Helps add up to 30 yards of additional distance
- The loft sleeve can be adjusted to increase or decrease the loft of the club in 1.5º increments
- Shaft material: graphic
- Hand orientation: right
- Dimensions: 48”x4”x4”
About TaylorMade Golf
For most of its history—which could span as far as more than 2,000 years ago to the Roman Republic, depending on whom you ask—golf was played with wooden clubs. Even after irons were added to the game, drivers were still made of wood. But that changed in 1979, when golf salesman Gary Adams had the idea for a 12º driver cast from stainless steel. He took a $24,000 loan out on his home, leased a former television-assembly plant in McHenry, Illinois, and hired a couple people to help him, thus forming the TaylorMade Golf Company.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?