- Pre-owned RAC TP wedge RH 54º, steel shaft with 10º bounce
- Pre-owned RAC TP wedge RH 58º, graphite stiff shaft with 8º bounce
- Pre-owned RAC TP wedge RH 60º, graphite stiff shaft with 6º bounce
- Pre-owned RAC TP wedge LH 56º, steel shaft with 12º bounce
- Pre-owned RAC TP wedge RH 52º, steel shaft with 8º bounce
TaylorMade RAC TP Wedges
- Smoked PVD finish reduces glare
- Frames the ball well at address
- Milled Z grooves provide aggressive edges and volume
- Higher spin rate
- C-grind sole makes the face easier to open
- Y-cutter grooves with a deep design for ultimate shot-stopping control
- Condition: pre-owned club in excellent condition
- Golf Club Grade Chart
About TaylorMade Golf
For most of its history—which could span as far as more than 2,000 years ago to the Roman Republic, depending on whom you ask—golf was played with wooden clubs. Even after irons were added to the game, drivers were still made of wood. But that changed in 1979, when golf salesman Gary Adams had the idea for a 12º driver cast from stainless steel. He took a $24,000 loan out on his home, leased a former television-assembly plant in McHenry, Illinois, and hired a couple people to help him, thus forming the TaylorMade Golf Company.
Adams’s metal club revolutionized the driver in two ways. It distributed weight around the perimeter of the club head, which made the driver more forgiving, both to inexact shots and duffers’ obscenities after those shots. And it featured a lower center of gravity, generating more launch off the tee. These two features greatly improved the shots of amateur golfers, sparking their enthusiasm for the game. Tour professionals soon took notice of the metal driver, propelling its popularity and earning it a new oxymoronic nickname, the metalwood.
Today, TaylorMade continues its reputation as a leader in innovation. Its R11 driver, for example, rocked the golf world in 2011 by introducing an adjustable sole plate that independently adjusts the driver’s face angle and loft. These continual advancements in golf equipment keep TaylorMade represented by a stable of top tour professionals.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?