Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
TaylorMade Single Irons (Pre-Owned)
- Condition: Pre-owned clubs in Excellent condition
- Golf club grade chart
- FaceSlot Technology provides uniform flexion across the club’s face, protecting ball speed and generating more consistent distance on off-center hits
- With 76% of shots categorized as mis-hits, RSi series clubs help you miss better and shoot lower scores
- Classic-looking iron with latest performance technologies
- Specially designed for smaller players, the SLDR series has a redesigned Speed Pocket (a deep slot behind the clubface that allows the face to flex and rebound faster), extending it all the way through the head into the main cavity, allowing the head to be much more flexible in providing ball speed, consistency across the face, and a higher launch angle.
- Has a modern-classic blended shape, slim topline, and thinner slow for superb look and playability
- Clubface design reduces directional dispersion to promote increased accuracy
- Speed Pocket is filled with a Polyurethane Reactive for a fantastic feel that keeps debris out and dampens unwanted vibrations
- Irons flex and rebound at impact to increase the speed of the face, promoting faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight
- Durable nickel chrome finish
Speed Blade Series
- Cut-through Speed Pocket with ultra-thin 1.5mm face and deep undercut delivers power
- Better clubface flexion allows ball to rebound off the club for improved ball speed
- Ideal combination of distance and forgiveness makes clubs easy to hit
- Larger sweet spot on the clubface leads to faster ball speeds
Tour Preferred MC Series
- Precision-engineered cavity design for solid blend of feel, workability, and stability
- Speed Pocket increases ball speed low on the face to deliver more consistent launch conditions across the entire face
- Grooves promote more spin and control from the rough
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish
About TaylorMade Golf
For most of its history—which could span as far as more than 2,000 years ago to the Roman Republic, depending on whom you ask—golf was played with wooden clubs. Even after irons were added to the game, drivers were still made of wood. But that changed in 1979, when golf salesman Gary Adams had the idea for a 12º driver cast from stainless steel. He took a $24,000 loan out on his home, leased a former television-assembly plant in McHenry, Illinois, and hired a couple people to help him, thus forming the TaylorMade Golf Company.
Adams’s metal club revolutionized the driver in two ways. It distributed weight around the perimeter of the club head, which made the driver more forgiving, both to inexact shots and duffers’ obscenities after those shots. And it featured a lower center of gravity, generating more launch off the tee. These two features greatly improved the shots of amateur golfers, sparking their enthusiasm for the game. Tour professionals soon took notice of the metal driver, propelling its popularity and earning it a new oxymoronic nickname, the metalwood.
Today, TaylorMade continues its reputation as a leader in innovation. Its R11 driver, for example, rocked the golf world in 2011 by introducing an adjustable sole plate that independently adjusts the driver’s face angle and loft. These continual advancements in golf equipment keep TaylorMade represented by a stable of top tour professionals.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.